Sunday, April 26, 2009

Lemonade Stand Award


A while back, Bish nominated me for the Lemonade Stand Award. Thanks Bish!! This is definitely one of my favorites since it's for great Gratitude and /or Attitude. :)

Now it's my turn to pass it on! Here's the rules:
1. Post the logo on my blog.
2. Nominate up to 10 blogs with great gratitude/attitude.
3. List and link my nominees.
4. Alert them of their nomination on their blog.

There are so many blog to choose from, ahhhhhh!!!!
Anyway, here's my attempt at a list.

Mary at Resident Alien
Jacqui at Jacqui's Room
Shelli at Market My Words
Robin and Mary at The Shrinking Violets
Marcia at Marcia Hoene (even though she's still on blogcation)
Lady Glamis at The Innocent Flower
Angela at The Bookshelf Muse

Thanks again, Bish, for passing on the lemonade. Now it's time for the rest of you!

7 comments:

Michelle D. Argyle said...

Wow, Tabitha, thanks! I love this award, and receiving it from you is a great honor, so thank you!

I love the cakes you have in the post above. Those look amazing! Great job. :)

Danyelle L. said...

Congratulations!

Bish Denham said...

You're welcome Tabitha!

Liyana said...

Congrats! :D

Jacqui said...

Thanks, Tabitha!

Christina Farley said...

Congrats!

Mary Witzl said...

Congratulations, and thank you! I feel so silly: I had to check my blog to make sure, but I actually have this one. Never mind: now I feel like I've well and truly earned it by getting it twice. And shame on me for not passing it along...