Monday, April 25, 2011

Happy Easter (a day late)

I don't have a real post for you today, mostly because it was a busy Easter weekend. And, I decorated a huge cake for a Teacher Appreciation Dinner happening tonight. Between those two, I didn't have time to finish my post on the craft of writing. So, it'll have to wait until next Monday.

In the mean time, I'll post pictures of the cake when I can (it looks like a basket of grapes). I hope everyone had a safe and happy weekend!

ETA: below is a photo of the cake I made. I'm pretty happy with it. I was worried because it's huge (three 8" round layers, plus a sheet cake cut up into thirds) and it was difficult to carry. Plus, the juice from the grapes made the frosting sort of ooze. But I got it to the dinner in one piece, and I am crossing my fingers that it held up until dessert. :)


1 comment:

Tabitha said...

Thanks! I'll definitely check out your blog.